THE PERFECT TROLLEY SET UP!
We’ve been around for long enough to know what makes a good waxxxing trolley/cart set up.
Ensuring it is laid out logically with everything you need during a treatment will make your life so much easier!
- Save you time
- Make your treatment more efficient
- Look professional and tidy
- Be more ergonomic, and you won’t have to reach over products.
*Hot Tip: Wheels on your trolley make it nice and easy to move along the length of your bed.
Your ideal waxxxing trolley set up should look like this:
Don’t pay $250 for a double heater!
- If one thermostat goes the WHOLE heater is ruined.
- Get your Big or Mini Dipper from just $80.00. These take up less space on your trolley and have the added benefit of
- Separate skirts for hard and strip wax set ups.
- A Cartridge Heater could be a handy addition if you do a lot of strip waxing or speed waxing.
- Ensure every station is set up with a timer, so your heaters are on and ready to go when you are.
*Hot Tip: Place heaters to the front of your trolley so if you spill any waxxx,
there’s less things to clean.
Don’t box yourself into using one waxxx only.
- Both hard and strip waxxxes are absolutely necessary!
- Microwaveable waxxxes and Hard Wax Melts make topping up your pot between clients easy as pie!
*Hot Tip: If you’re not doing a lot of waxxxing (or are a mobile therapist), you might be able to get away with just one heater. Simply microwave the wax and swap the hard and strip waxxx jars over.
Never underestimate the power of a good trigger!
- Handy triggers can hang on the side of your trolley to save room and keep your trolley looking neat.
- Save on cleaning time (because you won’t drip waxxx on them!).
- Safety lock means there’s no leaks! Simply twist and lift.
*Hot Tip: Our triggers disperse the product evenly and help you to use less product.
All your essentials
- Ensure your disposables are easily accessible, a drawer keeps them nice and tidy.
- Hygienic and convenient for every treatment.
- Save money with NEW! Second Skin Nitrile Gloves as they don’t rip or tear!
*Hot Tip: The back of a used waxxx strip can serve as a cloth to clean waxxx residue before being thrown in the trash.
A quality pair of tweezers are a must for every waxing trolley!
- GRIP® Tweezers are crafted from the highest quality Surgical
- Stainless Steel.
- Durable, hygienic and comfortable to hold.
- Guaranteed not to rust!
*Hot Tip: Stainless Steel GRIP® Tweezers ONLY suitable for autoclaves.